WHO WE ARE
Cyber Security Capital is a consultancy and we’re on a mission to help the cyber security industry become better at reducing cyber attacks by empowering, training and mobilising a diverse cyber security workforce. It was founded by Jane Frankland when she witnessed a changing workplace, a dire need for improved connection and access to resources, particularly amongst cyber security women, leaders and entrepreneurs. As a result, we offer a variety of solutions for these groups that are based around people, processes and technology.
We operate on a global basis and have a diverse range of clients, from individuals, to some of the world’s best-known brands, start-ups and mid-range organisations. All of our clients share commonalities: they aspire to be the best, they operate in a state of readiness and they see opportunities when others don’t. They tell us that the reason they choose us over others is because they know that in order to be ready, they need to rely on a team of experts who can demonstrate up-to-date subject matter knowledge, experience and foresight.
Our mission is to increase performance in cyber security.
Our vision is to see a diverse cyber security workforce where the people within it can work together, free from discrimination and bias, to solve problems around cyber crime, cyber terrorism and cyber warfare faster.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are based on freedom, empowerment and performance. They’re central to everything that we do, in all our dealings with our clients, suppliers and business partners. Our guiding philosophies are:
- Everything is achievable. We believe in taking action, being professional, and finding a way no matter what. There are no obstacles other than those we create in our minds. Therefore, in order to be successful, we’ve got to become resourceful, collaborative, and engage our brains fully.
- We are better together. Success is a team effort, and that’s why we believe in building a rich community of cyber security professionals, who share our values and beliefs. We may not all be the same, but together we can network, learn, exchange ideas, solve problems, and work to a higher standard.
- An investment in knowledge pays dividends. We foster an environment of high standards, continuous improvement, and change. We are open to learning, believe in making it a daily practice, and stay in student mode.
- Wisdom manifests itself in instinct. We take measured risks, listen to our hearts, and trust our instincts. If it doesn’t feel right to us then we walk away.
- Gratitude opens doors. We believe in giving, know that opportunity comes out of adversity, and are grateful for all the lessons we receive.
- Life is an echo. We’re committed, value integrity, open communication, and genuinely care about your well-being. Every effort in our business mirrors this.
- We rise by lifting others. We strive to be the best in our game and to serve you impeccably with remarkable services and products. We succeed when you do, so we make it our mission.
- Standards determine your destiny. We know that people are rewarded in public for things that they’ve practised for years, but vision and progress are backed up by rituals.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with corporate leaders to help them meet their KPIs and performance goals. Whether you want someone to facilitate your strategy meeting or to offer independent advice on people, processes and technologies we can help. No other consultancy has a portfolio of services as diverse as ours.
So often individuals are held back because they don’t know how to navigate their careers and build the right relationships with others who can help them. We solve this through InCrowdd, a community where aspiring professionals come together to network, be mentored, learn more, and build meaningful relationships online and offline. Although we’ve a huge focus on women, this is a place that connects people who have shared beliefs.
Most cyber security entrepreneurs are technically talented. However, few understand how to grow and scale a business. We, therefore, help entrepreneurs overcome this challenge. We provide services to help you make money, save money and find money. We address your product/ service readiness and market viability, sales and marketing activities, operations and processes, plus expansion and funding.